Introducing the Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket, which comes in a customary full length bag. It comes in at 27 inches of length (which is 686 millimetres) and is head heavy. The material of the racket is a combination of graphite and tungsten, often proving to be strong and light. At a first glance, we love the look of this racket. I think Yonex have definitely improved the aesthetics of their rackets in recent years. Even though appearance won’t change your performance levels, it’s nice to have a good-looking racket.
The Voltric range specialises in power and speed. They use a thin shaft, a tri-voltic system and an aerodynamic profile that seems to be impressive. However, this all sounds nice until it’s put to the test, right?
We tested this racket in playing conditions to fully understand and discover what this racket can do.
This is a very powerful racket, which is incredible at upping your game. Most of our testers tend to prefer heavy headed rackets anyway, so this was a big benefit to them. Despite the racket being strung at a low tension, the power that can be obtained through this Voltric 7 is quite impressive. Clearing was a breeze.
To fully test this racket, we attempted some smashes and rallies to see how the racket would compare to others. The weight of the head really shined when speed was needed. Net play was also undeniably comfortable with this racket. It was smooth in the air, it was speedy and it was controlled.
Something worth considering, is the dampening effects of this racket. It has brilliant control of vibrations, especially if you’re playing with a plastic shuttlecock.
This could be perhaps the ultimate all-rounded racket for intermediate players or even beginners. After, reading through other reviews, we are not surprised to see similar remarkable results.
While it isn’t in the same league as the VT80 (which is perhaps the daddy of them all?), there is very little to complain about this racket. Considering the average price, it’s perfect for intermediate players. We found the best price to be on Amazon.
If you’re not wanting to spend a fortune on a new racquet, and are looking for the perfect all-rounder, then this is for you. It’s powerful, fast, excellent in defence and awesome around the net. Throughout our testing we realised that this racket is a must have for avid badminton players. Yonex are continually impressing us with their Voltric range and is very quickly becoming the go to brand for badminton players.
TOP 10 BEST SELLERS in Yonex Nanoray
- Description:Hit powerful shots with comfort with the TFA CAP absorbing unwanted vibrations.
- Includes a Half-length Cover / Developed in Japan, Manufactured in Taiwan
- Item Code: NR10F / Flex: Hi-Flex / Frame: Graphite / Shaft: Graphite/NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
- High Flex
- Frame: Graphite, Shaft: Graphite, Nanomesh and Carbon Nanotube
- Weight/Grip Size; 4U/G4
- Hi-Flex /Graphite Frame, Shaft: Graphite/NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
- Original US version
- Strung: BG65 -24 LB
- Original YONEX US Version
- 4U (83gr).
- Flex: Stiff
- Head Shape: Isometric; Supplied Strung with BG3 String;
- Weight: 4U (83g/2.9oz); String Tension: 19-26lbs;
- Balance: Head Light; Full Length Cover Included; Grip Size: G4;
- Flex: Stiff
- Weight: 3U; Grip size: G4
- For quickness and speed with smashing power
- 2 Nanoray 20 Racquets (colors will be random)
- 1 Tube of Mavis 350 Yellow Medium Nylone Shuttlecock
- Ready to go badminton set!
- ✔ RACKET PARAMETER: Senston N80/ 5U(75g-79g)/ G4 Grip/ The balance point: 295+-3MM/ Lengh:675MM/ Prestring tension: 24LBS-26LBS
- ✔ 100% FULL CARBON FIBER MATERIAL: Senston N80 is made of full carbon fiber frame and shaft. Racket weight unstrung 75 grams, it is light. You can enjoy the badminton game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket. It fell better when you playing. Carbon Fiber materials also enhance the strength of the racket, reduce to the risk of frame deformation
- ✔ SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The racket has SOLID construction with ONE-PIECE design outside and built-in T-joint inside. It have been further improve the STABILITY, achieve high-precision control performance. It also avoid the deformation caused by playing badminton, make racket more stable, play unparalleled power. The isometric square head shape frame structure and nanometer material enable it endure high pounds string, which can reach 30 pounds
- Authenticity / Original : We are Authorized Dealer for Yonex Badminton Equipment's. We have attached process (Image) details through which anyone can identify the original Yonex Product Across the Globe. For Any Further Question, Please Do not Hesitate to Contact Us
- Frame Material : Aluminium, Flex : Medium
- Shaft Material : Graphite, Balance Point : Even